Cllr Daniel Cowan, St Laurence Ward
Daniel is a local father of two, trustee of a Southend charity, school governor, community volunteer and Labour activist. He is also active in local community groups and organisations.
You can follow the great work Daniel is doing as St Laurence’s first-ever Labour councillor on his Facebook page.
Tel: 01702 534391
Post: Cllr Daniel Cowan, 268 Sutton Road, Southend-on-Sea, Essex SS2 5ET
- Member of The Council (first elected 2nd May 2019)
- Development Control Committee
- Place Scrutiny Committee
- Policy & Resources Scrutiny Committee
- Standards Committee
- London Southend Airport Monitoring Working Party
- Traffic Regulations Working Party
- Transport, Asset Management & Inward Investment Working Party
- Appointments & Disciplinary
- Holocaust Memorial Day Working Party
- Rochford and Southend-on-Sea Area Action Plan Committee
- SOS Domestic Abuse Projects
- London Southend Airport Consultative Committee
Daniel can be contacted as above and also holds drop-in advice surgeries with Cllr Lydia Hyde on the first Saturday of every month 10am-12 noon at Kent Elms Library; Second Tuesday of every month 6pm-8pm at the Holiday Inn SS2 6XG and the third Saturday of every month 10am-11.30am at the Ekco Club SS2 6PU.