Cllr Daniel Cowan, St Laurence Ward
Daniel is a local father of two, trustee of two Southend charities, school governor, community volunteer and Labour activist. He is also active in local community groups and organizations.
You can follow the great work Daniel is doing as St Laurence’s first-ever Labour councillor on his Facebook page.
c/o Civic Centre
Southend on Sea
Phone: 01702 534391
- Member of The Council (first elected 2nd May 2019)
- Appointments and Disciplinary Committee
- Place Scrutiny Committee
- The Shareholder Board
- Traffic Regulations Working Party
- London Southend Airport Consultative Committee
- National Association of Councillors
- PATROL (Parking and Traffic Regulations Outside London) Adjudication Joint Committee
Daniel can be contacted as above and also holds drop-in advice surgeries with Cllr Lydia Hyde on the first Saturday of every month 10am-12 noon at Kent Elms Library; Second Tuesday of every month 6pm-8pm at the Holiday Inn SS2 6XG and the third Saturday of every month 10am-11.30am at the Ekco Club SS2 6PU.