Cllr Aston Line, Westborough Ward
66 Eastwood Road,
Leigh on Sea
Phone: 01702 619868
Aston holds drop-in advice surgeries on the first Monday of every month 12-2pm at Westcliff Library (no appointment needed) or you can contact him at any time using the details above.
- Member of The Council (first elected 6th May 2021)
- Licensing Committee
- Licensing Sub-Committee C
- General Purposes Committe
- Corporate Services And Performance Delivery Working Party
- Adult Social Care And Health Integration Working Party
- People Scrutiny Programme Working Party (Project Team)
- South East Essex Advocacy for Older People
Aston was the Labour Party’s Parliamentary Candidate for his home Constituency of Southend West in the 2019 General Election.
For the last couple of years he has represented Labour Party members in Chalkwell Ward in our fight for the Council. In October 2020 Aston was selected by Party members to be their Candidate in Westborough Ward, and on Thursday 6th May 2021, Aston was elected to Southend-on-Sea Borough Council as Member for Westborough.
Born and raised in Southend, Aston is a small business manager and an active community campaigner for causes including our NHS, the environment, and affordable housing.
You can follow Aston’s campaigns using the links below: